Genus are looking for a highly motivated IT professional to join the Global IT team working from our offices in Nantwich or DeForest (temporarily remote work available). The Enterprise Systems Senior Functional Analyst role is a member of the core GenusOne team tasked with delivering the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) programme and will liaise with full-time and part-time Subject Matter Experts from the business and IT professionals ranging from programme/project management, Business Analysts, IT developers, Change management and Training staff. Once the system is live, you will provide ongoing support and champion continuous improvement through leveraging product enhancements and seeking out opportunities for process improvements. This role is available with temporary remote working during COVID-19.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Systems Senior Functional Analyst:
Genus, a global leader in Bovine and Porcine genetics is implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 across the enterprise. The product will be implemented as a single global system across all geographies and covers all aspects of the business: Production, Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, CRM, HR and many other areas.
The job holder will be a member of the core team tasked with delivering the programme and will liaise with full-time and part-time Subject Matter Experts from the business and IT professionals ranging from programme/project management, Business Analysts, IT developers, Change management and Training staff. Once the system is live, the role will provide on-going support and champion continuous improvement through leveraging product enhancements and seeking out opportunities for process improvements.
This is a high profile programme across Genus and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to play a major part in fundamentally transforming how Genus operates.
The successful candidate will have a extensive and proven track record in Business Analysis, and will have demonstrated strong analytical and communication skills in previous roles. They should have a proven ability to interpret and evaluate business needs and have proposed and delivered innovative and transformational solutions.
- 5+ years BA experience, with expert skills in gathering, analysing and documenting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with proven influencer and negotiator and, experience in facilitating group workshops, training and one-to-one sessions with key business stakeholders
- Strong documentation skills, with the ability to produce comprehensive, accurate and well-structured workshop documents, functional design documents, configuration documents, process flows, etc
- Able to collaborate at all levels of the business and across the business and IT functions
- Ability to challenge existing processes, identify, propose and implement innovative ways of working – both from a business and system perspective
- Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/ Oracle ERP issues
- Ability to configure the D365 software and understand how the various configuration options impact the operation of the system
Qualifications and Experience:
- Well exposed to the Full Lifecycle of Implementation projects, Post Implementation Support, and Business as usual support
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Strong knowledge and expertise in business analysis delivery and strategy
- Strong oral and written communication skills including ensuring team standards for Technical and User Documentation
- Strong technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Broad experience across a number of IT disciplines
- Experience in working in a fast-paced and cross-functional environment
Capabilities and behaviours:
- Keen to work in a dynamic and vibrant global business and someone who has a can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to deadlines
- Given the global nature of the team, the willingness to work flexible hours as reasonably needed
- Excellent verbal and written skills – the ability to bridge the gap between technical and business, translating technical subject matter into a language understood by business users
- Maintain professional verbal and written communications with co-workers, internal and external customers, and vendors at all times
- Be flexible with respect to job responsibilities and consistently strive to be an effective team leader
- Strive to advance your skills and display a willingness to accept future development and or responsibilities
- Actively participate in Company training opportunities to further develop skills applicable to the department
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and the department’s role within the company
You will receive:
For the successful candidate Genus offers a fantastic range of employee benefits including competitive salary (dependent on experience) and company bonus, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), enhanced company pension scheme, tax-efficient share incentives, free on-site parking, employee well-being assistance programme, employee discount perks (e.g. high street discounts for holidays and electrics) and long service awards to name but a few!
Applications will close as soon as a suitable applicant has been hired